And the Winner Is…..
We want to thank everyone who submitted to design dash masks. We welcome your creativity and enthusiasm for our first event.
Masks are the latest safety and fashion accessory. Design a pattern and submit to Design Dash for a chance to produce it in Gerber Technology’s Innovation Center in New York City, and sold on Colorkarma. Designs must be submitted by December 5, 2020. The design with the most votes wins. Learn more at Gerber’s first virtual ideation from November 4th to the 6th.
Submit your design today. Winners receive a bunch of cool stuff like
- Technology – A 1-year subscription to Gerber Technology’s AccuMark 2D and 3D (Value $3,060 USD)
- Money – The winning design will have their masks produced in Gerber’s Innovation Center in New York City and sold on Colorkarma. Winners will be paid a license (percentage of sales) for sold masks. See rules and legal bits here.
- Designs can be in PDF, JPG, TIFF, PNG or BMP files.
- The resolution should be a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Size should be 6″ x 12″ (152.4 mm x 304.8 mm).
- We prefer seamless patterns, but if there is a repeat, it should be in PNG format with transparency on. Some helpful articles and videos:
- Mask and dimensions which can be found here.
- FAQ and other details can be found here.
- Every registered user can vote.
- You can vote once a day.
- You can return every day and cast a new vote.
- We encourage you to share with friends to have them vote as well.
- Voting instructions can be found here.