Design Rush Names the Winners of the Global Student Design Competition 2021
DesignRush ran a global design competition for students competing in three categories: logo design, graphic design and UI design. The brand’s panel of expert judges determined the best emerging talent on the global market.
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies, held a global design competition in March for students competing in three categories: logo design, graphic design and UI design.
All entries were evaluated and handpicked by a panel of judges comprised of professional designers and creative heads of agencies in DesignRush’s network.
The judges used the following criteria to evaluate the competitors and announce the winners:
The winners of the Global Student Design Competition 2021 are:
Graphic Design Category Winners
1. Wong Ho Lam for “Conceptual and Bilingual Penguin Classics”
2. Cristina Brandão for “Silent Sky”
3. Claudia Shao for Chinese American Film Fest Digital Advertisement
4. Thao Nguyen for In Self
5. Marriam Elasser for RISD Museum Rebranding
UI Design Category Winners
1. Cassandra Liau for Sunset in Brooklin
2. Lorelei Lopez for Oto Electric Rental
3. Jovanna Mireles for Compassion App
4. Sally (Seong Min) for Streamed UI Design
5.Alexis Flores for Mac Website Mockup
Logo Design Category Winners
1. Charlotte Cannon for PRISM Rebrand
2. Alexis Flores for Early Bird Café Logo Design
3. Gabriela C Torres for Bloom Daycare
4. Noemi Garcia for PlantZero Logo Design
5. Osbel Olivares for Rainbow Summer Camp Logo Design
Top 5 Overall Winners
Design Rush judges also picked five ultimate winners that produced outstanding designs:
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies. DesignRush features the top agencies around the world, including the best Digital Agencies, Logo Design, Branding, Digital Marketing, Website Design, eCommerce Web Design Companies and more.
Maja Budinski, 8008565417
SOURCE : DesignRush