Wall Covering to hit $45.38 Billion by 2026
According to TMR, the Wall Covering Market is accounted for $27.56 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $45.38 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2017 to 2026.
The growth factors include easy customization and encompassment of walls at lowest costs, longer persistence and diminished maintenance load when compared to painted walls and the ability to mimic the expensive designer look and the resulting increase in home value. However, a small shelf life and high cost are the major factors that are restraining the wall covering the market from its potential growth.
Wall Covering is a material, primarily paper-based, used for the decoration of interior spaces, it usually comes in rolls. Wallpaper is used for a long time the traditional wall covering in such Eastern Asian countries as Japan and China. Wall coverings made of cloth, such as damask, were used exclusively in Europe until the 18th century to cover both walls and ceilings. With the development of the paper industry, cloth wall coverings were replaced by wallpaper, which was less expensive. Wallpaper may be plain or patterned and of one or several colors. At the present time, wall covers are increasingly being manufactured from polymers.
Based on the Application, the Residential constructions segment is anticipated account for a substantial market share in the wallpaper market and is expected to witness a significant growth rate. As the employment opportunities are increasing based on the population growth are fundamental drivers which tend in rising demand for new housing, dwellings, and apartments.
Get More Now Discount: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/11307
By Geography, South America has a significant growth rate over the forecast period owing to flowing investments in the construction sector. Growth opportunities will be provoked by a recovery in both non-residential and residential building markets and strengthening prospects in renovation and repair markets.
Some of the key players in the Wall Covering are A.S. Creation Group, Adfors (Saint Gobain), Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj, Asian Paints Limited (APL), Benjamin Moore & Co, Brewster Home Fashion, Grandeco Wallfashion Group, J. Josephson Inc., Koch Industries Incorporated, Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd, Roysons Corporation, Schumacher (F.) & Company, Steelcase Incorporated, Vescom Bv, Walker Greenbank PLC, York Wallcoverings Incorporated.
Distribution Channel Covered:
- Mass Merchandizer
- Specialty Store
- Building Material Dealer
- Home Center
- Specialty Store
- Fabric Wall Covering
- Glass Wall Covering
- Metal Wall Covering
- Wall Panel
- Wall Papers
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirrets
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancement
Free Customization Offerings:
- All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry’s leading source for unbiased market intelligence. Copyright © 2019 WhatTheyThink. All rights reserved. Reprinted with permission. For more information visit: whattheythink.com