We join Deborah Corn to discuss how the Amygdala, lizard part of our brains work, and how mirroring techniques can help sales.
WE JOIN DEBORAH CORN TO DISCUSS HOW THE LIZARD PART OF OUR BRAINS WORK
We join the Printerverse’s Fierce and Fabulous Fridays to discuss how the industry landscape has changed and the value consumers place on social values. We look at the Amygdala, a small walnut size component of our ‘lizard’ brain. We share how the Amygdala acts as a revolving door and the Argumentative Theory that most decisions come from an emotional state, where rational and reasoning persuasion does not work. We apply all of it to a technique called mirroring, as a way to use small subconscious actions to better align with customers.
- Michelle Obama Wore Her Natural Curls on the Cover of Essence
- Michelle Obama’s VOTE necklace is the latest jewelry to send a political message
- Persona Template = created in conjunction with InkjetInisght
Protesting Her Own Employer – The Daily
- 7-Triggers to Yes – Hard Cover Book
- 7-Triggers to Yes – Kindle Edition
- Brain Rules – Book
- Brain Rules – E-Textbook