Phoenix-based agency is tapped to service major national brands despite COVID-19 market conditions and shutdowns.
Serendipit Consulting, a Phoenix-based full-service marketing and communications agency with a diverse local and national client base, was recently selected to serve the public relations and marketing needs of multiple new clients across the hospitality, health and wellness, real estate, higher education, non-profit and financial services industries.
New clients include:
- Estrella by Newland, a one-of-a-kind master-planned community designed for all stages of life, located in Goodyear, Ariz. surrounded by the Sierra Estrella Mountains, expansive lakes, and the natural desert environment, selected Serendipit Consulting to handle all facets of content marketing, including social media, SEO content development, and public relations.
- AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation, a direct mortgage lender operating in 49 states and DC called upon Serendipit to manage internal brand positioning, online reputation management, public relations and recruitment marketing.
- Midland University, the fastest-growing college in Nebraska, hired Serendipit Consulting for digital ad management, creative campaign development, sales training, and social media consulting.
- Perspire Sauna Studio, a new Southern California-based health and wellness franchise that brings the benefits of infrared saunas to communities in a friendly, comfortable, spa-like atmosphere, employed Serendipit to assist with marketing and PR efforts for the brand and franchisees.
- Only Human, a global platform for good and community organization comprised of good humans doing good things for good causes, hired Serendipit to execute a strategic storytelling campaign through local and national PR.
- Marriott Hotels, a global hotel brand where new people, places, and ideas will spark a new way of thinking engaged Serendipit to brand a variety of hotels across the country.
- Johnson Carlier, an Arizona-based construction company recently acquired by Big-D to become one of the largest construction organizations in the country, hired Serendipit for brand positioning and public relations services.
- Valley Sleep Center, an Arizona-based complete sleep health management company that provides sleep studies, diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders, hired Serendipit for content marketing, including SEO content development, email marketing, digital ad management, and public relations.
Serendipit recorded a record-breaking year for the agency in 2019, increasing revenue by $1.2 million from the year prior, and expanding into a 7,000 square-foot building the firm purchased.
“Coming off our best year in 12 years straight into a rocky and chaotic 2020 could have sent us into crisis mode, but we took the opposite approach,” said Alexis Krisay, co-founder and president of marketing. “We buckled down, focused on helping our clients stay alive and keep revenue coming in the door and we saw unbelievable results. We did not lay off a single person during COVID-19, instead we are hiring and we are prepared to keep working hard to make sure our clients and our firm make it through this stronger on the other side.”
Krisay says it’s a testament to Serendipit’s tenacity and superb work that the firm continues to win big business from major brands during a pandemic.
“We take our job seriously. Our clients hire us to be their marketing partner through the prosperous times and the tough times. We’re here for the ride with them and we go above and beyond to make our clients successful.”
Serendipit is led by partners Alexis Krisay and Melissa DiGianfilippo. For more information, visit https://www.serendipitconsulting.com.
About Serendipit Consulting
Phoenix-based Serendipit Consulting is a full-service marketing and communications agency driven by a team of individuals who are fearless in creativity and have one thing in mind: results. With a fresh, ‘big ideas’ approach to traditional and digital marketing, public relations, advertising, branding, web design and development, and event planning, Serendipit has a knack for success in the student housing, residential and commercial real estate, franchising, hospitality, consumer and lifestyle, and health and wellness industries. Combining the personal touch and accountability of a boutique agency with the vision and capabilities of a national firm, Serendipit delivers bottom-line driven campaigns that align brands with the right audiences and leave clients reveling in their own fortunate stroke of serendipity. For more information, please visit https://www.serendipitconsulting.com.