Spectro 1 is a compact, affordable, easy to use tool for measuring and communicating color. Using our patented and patent-pending technology, Spectro 1 delivers accurate and repeatable color measurements at a fraction of the price of benchtops.
App compatible, Bluetooth enabled, Spectro 1 is backed by one of the most powerful cloud management systems in the industry–Variable Cloud.
We combined Spectro 1’s compact, portable design with patent-pending technology to design a convenient, efficient, and exact color matching system that is smartphone compatible with untethered color measurement.
Unlike standard-issue colorimeters on the market, Spectro 1 uses multiple light sources and sophisticated matching algorithms to produce exact color matches, reflectance curve data, and detailed color data for every scan.
- Connect to Spectro App and wirelessly scan colors via Bluetooth
- Save and export spectral curve data in 10 nm increments between 400 – 700 nm
- Create and store standards through Saved Colors feature in the Spectro App
- Compare samples against your standards with an intuitive user interface
- View spectral curves and Lab values for scanned colors
- View matches under 4 different light sources including A, F2, D50, and D65
- Backup data to the Variable Cloud color management system
- Share or export scans, matches, and folders